JOIN OUR TEAM
Accounting Manager/ Ass. Manager
Working Location :
Ramkhamhaeng 53 Responsibilities :
- To oversee the financial management
- To ensure that all finance activities / report are properly administered and monitored, including income audit and credit control
- To oversee all of the areas of the Finance department including Accounts Payable, Accounts Received, General Ledger, Billings, Purchasing and Receiving etc.
- To oversee and sign off monthly reports.
- Be up-to-date with new finance and accounting legislation and other law as relevant fields.- To closing quarterly financial reports / Coordinate with audit
- Coordinate with account team and parent company to make the accounting and financial report
- Coordinate with building for banking process / project finance plan for new projects.
- Minimum of Degree in Finance or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Real Estate Business.
- Excellent communication
- Good organizers, ability to prioritize work within deadlines and good in presentation.